The presentation includes a discussion of:
- The seven deadly business sins
- Megatrends – where we are and where we are going
- How to maintain and increase market share
- Understanding the Federal Reserve Bank – tight money vs. loose money
- Economic signs – how to spot emerging trends
- China vs. the United States – how will this impact our prosperity?
- The Law of Le Chatelier – a law governing the movement of market economies and the impact on you
Sanford Kahn had a one hour interview recently by the Institute of Success and Goal Achievement. Many topics, both of a personal and business nature, were covered. To listen to this interview, please go to the link: http://instantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=2952399.
Or listen here
Partial List of References
- Associated Equipment Distributors
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Nation Association of Pipe Fabricators
- Promotional Products Association
- Painting and Decorating Contractors of America
- Independent Lubricant Manufacturers Association
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Mechanical Contractors Association of America
- Modular Building Institute
- National Metal Decorators Association
- Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning National Association
- Credit Union National Association
Upon request, the following articles are available for your review and use.
- Business Cycle Follies
- Liquidity Is King—Not Elvis
- New Release—The Last Prop
- News Release—The Rule of 20
- News Release—Terrorism’s Impact on Business Growth
- A Short Concise Primer On Interest Rates
- The Seven Deadly Business Sins
- The Great Business Myths That Dominate Our Lives
- Attitude Is Everything?
- Debt, Rate-of-Return & Business Risk
- Getting It Right: Taxation & Economic Growth
- Is Rate-of-Return The Most Important Investment Criterion?
- Business News Update: Double Dipper—NOT
- Business News Update: Business Pop Quiz
- How Markets Work
- Business News Update: Watch Gold!
- The Gathering Economic Tsunami
- The New Feudal Society
- Business News Update: Taxation Tutorial